Are you seeking a career at a fast-paced, innovative technology company with huge opportunity and great people?
We’re a fast-growing company looking for motivated and talented individuals who value loyalty, simplicity, efficiency, and quality of service.
LiquidPlanner nurtures a fun, collaborative environment that revolves around a passion for innovative products, impeccable service and great design. The company culture is designed to bring out the best in people, and each employee embodies our core values: being positive, life-learners, self-starters, supportive and service-oriented.
Need more convincing? We’ve been nominated as one of Washington’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row.
Check out some of the benefits we offer:
- Eastlake neighborhood of Seattle
- Free team lunch Tuesdays
- Monthly happy hour
- 4 weeks vacation
- Snacks, snacks and more snacks!
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Working alongside smart, passionate and collaborative team members
- Autonomy, transparency, and trust across the team
Software Development Engineers
LiquidPlanner is looking for full-time developers in the Seattle area to help us build next-generation scheduling and team collaboration tools. We have an industry-leading product, a smart team and a great work environment. These positions include stock options and an excellent benefits package.
- Maintain the highest levels of software quality through test-driven development
- Collaborate with customers and the team to solve interesting problems
- Help support and improve our production and development infrastructures
- Help design features and build the roadmap for LiquidPlanner
- A commitment to quality and a pragmatic approach
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Experience developing and operating complex web applications
- BA/BS or graduate degree in Computer Science
If you are an experienced Sales/Account Management professional with a passion for customer success – Read On!
LiquidPlanner is seeking an account management professional to be part of our growing team. We’re looking for someone with proven results in building relationships with existing customers, nurturing accounts and driving customer success. The successful candidate will have a strong mind for technology and analytics, an interest in teaching, and knack for solving ambiguous problems. A strong understanding of project management is a plus.
You’ll be responsible for both the health and maintenance of existing customer accounts. This role will work closely with members of the Sales, Marketing, Support and Product Development teams, and the successful candidate will have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer success through the ongoing process of check-ins, account and workspace reviews, optimization coaching, and awareness of product updates and capabilities.
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities to increase revenue within existing accounts
- Drive activities that reduce attrition and increase revenue realization
- Facilitate interactions between customers and support to ensure best practices and account/workspace optimization
- Manage customer renewals/procurement and upgrade activities
- Track and report on account management activity, pipeline, and performance
- Provide customer feedback on product performance, bugs, and feature requests
- Establish and maintain current working knowledge of LiquidPlanner.
- Deliver and/or exceed all performance targets.
You might be a fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal & presentation)
- High degree of technology awareness and the ability to explain to others
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to focus on the big picture
- 1-3 years of sales, account management, business development, support, project management experience at a technology-focused company
- Demonstrated success meeting/exceeding quota and performance targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
When was the last time you had fun at work? It is a great time to join LiquidPlanner. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have fun. Your creativity and energy are what we need.
If you’re a Web Designer and developer with website, email, advertising and print design experience – read on!
LiquidPlanner is looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for developing and implementing online and offline brand assets to increase traffic, conversions and brand awareness.
This position reports to the VP of Marketing and will work across internal groups to achieve business goals and objectives. This role will lead the design and implementation of the corporate website and will provide design support for email, online advertising and landing pages, company events, social media and more. The Web Designer will collaborate with the marketing team to bring new and engaging ideas that add to the overall look, feel and usability of our website.
Responsibilities and experience include:
- Design and implement updates for LiquidPlanner’s corporate website
- Test design concepts aimed to optimize sales conversions
- Create campaign collateral to support email, search landing pages, blog, social, etc.
- Support sales and customer support with design and layout for training materials
- Design prototypes, mockups and wireframes for LP’s corporate website
- Research and understand design trends and competitor landscape
- Create designs within brand guidelines; maintain consistencies across all assets
- Work closely with marketing team to understand and translate requirements
- Manage short-term objectives while working on long-term projects
- Manage and own project deliverables, project flow and timelines
- Have the ability to quickly concept, collaborate and deliver materials in short timeframes
- Have a pro-active, creative problem solving approach
- Have design and development experience with WordPress
- BA degree or relevant design degree required
- Minimum 5-7 years of web design and development experience is required
- Experience designing and developing WordPress websites
- Experience with content management systems as well as mobile design is a huge plus
- Practical experience using HTML, CSS, graphics creation with Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
- A strong portfolio of design work
- Excellent skills in typography, layout/composition and color theory
- Sociable, motivated, and analytical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships at all organizational levels
When was the last time you had a fulfilling job, working with bright and future-thinking people? This is a great time to join LiquidPlanner. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have a lot of fun in the process. Your creativity and energy are what we need!