New LiquidPlanner 4.0 iOS Update Lets Customers Manage Projects From a Mobile Device
Substantial upgrades in 4.0 iOS gives LiquidPlanner customers over 15 feature improvements to fully plan, schedule and collaborate projects on their iPhones and iPads.
“The era of managing a portfolio of projects from the palm of your hand is here,” said Charles Seybold, LiquidPlanner’s Chief Product Officer. “Anytime, anywhere project management is where we’re headed.”
LiquidPlanner4 is completely redesigned to help teams to quickly access, update, and act on critical project information. Usability analysis shows the new version can reduce the time required to set up a new project by up to 60 percent. With these advancements, LiquidPlanner 4 will become the company’s platform for future innovation and new social productivity features.
Customers can now create, edit and prioritize projects – and all their related tasks – to do almost all their project management work from their mobile devices. While the previous version of the app supported updating tasks and adding comments, it was generally used to check in on a project’s status. The new version lets team members have a mobile experience that rivals the powers of the web tool, with features that include: a complete edit panel with accessible custom fields, drag-and-drop prioritization, checklists, attachment capabilities, Box integration and the ability to create packages, projects and folders, and more.
This iOS update has the look and feel of the online LiquidPlanner service, and delivers what managers and team members need: the ability to keep complex projects in motion, from wherever their job takes them.
The new LiquidPlanner 4.0 for iOS features include:
- Update for both for iPhone and iPad
- Added support for iPhones with iOS 6
- Added support for iPhone 5’s larger screen
- The ability to drag-and-drop prioritized items
- Create and assign checklist items
- Support for the LiquidPlanner Inbox
- Brand new LiquidPlanner 4.0 edit panel
- Ability to create packages, projects and folders
- Editable custom fields on projects and tasks
- Ability to view other members’ task lists
- Ability to delete items
- Photo attachments
- Ability to open and view attached documents
- Integration with Box attachments
- A new “Week Start” workspace setting
- Ability to add tasks, milestones or events from the Home screen
- Added Owner column to Projects view (iPad only)
- A new My Tasks view, grouped tasks by week, added key data columns (iPad only)
LiquidPlanner 4.0 for iOS is available for free. To download, please visit the App Store.
LiquidPlanner is the industry’s only priority-based, predictive project management software, built on the belief that teams work best when they organize tasks by priority and make best case/worst case estimates. Our software is designed to execute millions of schedule calibrations over the course of a project in order provide accurate real-time schedules across entire portfolios. The result: a flexible and realistic way to handle complex demands; accurate insights into projects; team collaboration in one workspace, and easy-to-use analytics to measure successes. LiquidPlanner is nimble, intelligent new-world software that gives access and visibility to all team members, wherever they work, and fosters transparent collaboration across projects.
For more information about LiquidPlanner, visit https://www.liquidplanner.com/; to meet the management team, visit https://www.liquidplanner.com/about/. Or, follow LiquidPlanner on Facebook or on Twitter at @liquidplanner.