Driven by solid adoption within midmarket and enterprise technology companies, LiquidPlanner is on pace for a record 2015
Seattle—July 7, 2015—LiquidPlanner, the award-winning predictive project management software for modern business, announced that in the first six months of 2015, the number of paid customer workspaces increased 43 percent over the same time period last year. In addition, the company increased the overall average account value by more than 130 percent. Driven by strong demand in both the midmarket software and enterprise information technology sectors, LiquidPlanner’s automated project, portfolio and work management software is quickly becoming a leading choice for companies that value rapid technology innovation and speed to market.
In addition to experiencing record account growth, LiquidPlanner continues to expand its customer footprint within the midmarket and enterprise technology sectors. In the past six months, the company added new customers like Seismic Games, Crowe Horwath, Crimson Hexagon, J&J Snack Foods, EE Telecom, DataStax, Skytap, Fidelis Cybersecurity, IDEXX Labs, and two of the world’s largest social networking companies to its rapidly growing roster of innovative customers.
Beyond new customer growth and accelerating deal size, in the first half of 2015 LiquidPlanner has achieved major business, company and technological milestones:
- Average new deal size up 350 percent year over year
- Crossed the 200,000 total user mark
- Saw a 30 percent jump in active project creation and management across all customers in the first half of 2015
- Selected as one of the top providers that matter most for Portfolio Management Tools for the BT Agenda, 2015, by Forrester Research
- Selected by SIIA Software 2015 CODiE Award for Best Project Management Solution
- Selected for the second consecutive year by Seattle Business Magazine and for the fourth consecutive year by the Puget Sound Business Journal as one of Washington’s Best Places to Work
- Hired cloud sales industry expert Josh Lowry as Vice President of Sales
- Launched a number of innovative new features including; Dashboards that can be shared internally or with external stakeholders, the ability to better collect and manage project requests, and the ability to upload files from any third-party document storage platform.
“The pace of growth and innovation at LiquidPlanner today is thrilling,” said Liz Pearce, CEO of LiquidPlanner. “Everyone at LiquidPlanner is focused on our core priorities: delivering an amazing product that helps companies transform businesses, and providing our customers with world-class service and support.”
Founded in 2007, LiquidPlanner is predictive project management technology for modern business. Our award-winning, patent-pending project management and scheduling technology enables more than 2,000 midmarket and enterprise technology, IT and development teams to plan, track, collaborate and analyze hundreds of projects in real-time. LiquidPlanner is privately held and headquartered in Seattle, Washington. For more information please visit www.liquidplanner.com. For company news and updates, visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Director of Communications