Doesn’t it just bug you? All that juicy data you put into LiquidPlanner. Task estimates. Timesheet entries. Deadline dates. Individual availability. Max hours. And what do we give you back? A couple things, of course: your timesheet export, your plan export, and some auto-generated trend charts with high-level information about your projects. But are you satisfied with that? No? We aren’t either.
One of the things we love about you is how generous you are with your feedback. And your thoughts on reporting have come through loud and clear, through forums, email, trainings, and phone calls. When it comes to reporting, you want more, you want better, and you want it as soon as possible. We’ve finally got some good news for you: you’re about to get it.
Last summer we surveyed you about reporting and you gave us some very specific details about what you want:
• 100% said you needed more information about how your resources were allocated
• 96% said you wanted to choose exactly what information to export
• 83% said you wanted to set filter criteria for your reports
• 81% said you wanted to slice and dice your information against specific date ranges
• 51% said you wanted custom fields for your projects and tasks
And that’s exactly what is coming – and much more.
In just a couple of weeks, we’ll be making access to the new LiquidPlanner Analytics tab available to all customers.* The centerpiece of Analytics is the Report Builder, which will allow you to build, access, customize, save, and download reports on hundreds of aspects of your LiquidPlanner data in a matter of seconds (literally).
We’ve been hard at work on LiquidPlanner Analytics for months now, and we can’t wait to share all the details with you. Watch this blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and your LiquidPlanner dashboard for news and more information. For specific questions in advance of the release, contact us.
In the meantime, here’s a peek at just one of the reports that will be in your hands soon:
* LiquidPlanner Analytics will be accessible by members with Manager-Level Access and above.