Help! How to Get What You Need From LiquidPlanner Support
Learning how to use a new tool can be hard. We’ve all been through it. That’s why, here at LiquidPlanner, we try to make the learning and onboarding process as easy as possible for you and your team.
We might even sprinkle in a bit of fun in too! If getting help is a party, here’s the Who, What, Where, When, and Why from the invitation.
Who provides help to LiquidPlanner customers? Primarily, it’s a crew of highly knowledgeable and friendly Customer Support Specialists, but it’s also:
- Customer Success Managers
- Account Executives
- Accounting Team
- Professional Service Consultants
What types of things can you get help with? There are so many, but here’s a handful of examples:
- How to use all the features in the LiquidPlanner application
- Best practices for using LiquidPlanner and project management in general
- How to use the API to build your own integrations
- Billing and accounting-related information
- Pricing and features
Where do you find help when you need it? Our self-service help is extensive, but we have many ways for you to reach a person when you need one too.
- Explore our newly updated Help Center.
- Look and/or ask for help directly from your workspace – click on the Help tab to find links to the help center and videos. Support Request, Feedback and Bug forms are here too.
- API Developers can check out our Developer Hub.
- Ask questions during welcome calls, trainings or workspace consultations.
- Browse or subscribe to our Blog.
- Download information from our Resources Hub.
- Email us or fill out the Contact form on our website.
When can you get help from LiquidPlanner? Officially, we’re available and looking forward to hearing from customers between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. U.S. Pacific Time, but you’ll definitely find that tickets submitted will get answered before and after hours when we can!
Why are we dedicated to helping you be successful with LiquidPlanner? Our customers are passionate about their work, and about project management. And because our customers are also passionate about doing things more effectively and fluidly, and about saving time and money and increasing productivity – we want to be enablers and fuel that passion. Look around. Search for what you need. Read interesting things. Watch cool videos. Learn more daily. Can’t find it? Ask us a question and allow us to do what we love – helping you succeed!
If you like a self-service experience, check out our new Help Center.