The Updated LiquidPlanner App for iPad and iPhone: The Ultimate Mobile Scheduler
Yesterday, while visiting a client, I got a great idea. It was one of those problem-solver moments where you have to capture it, share it, and move on it as fast as possible. But my team was nowhere nearby.
So I took out my iPad, and opened my LiquidPlanner app, and put my idea into action. Here’s what I did:
- Created a new project and a few related tasks
- Added notes to describe the project’s purpose
- Created a checklist of to-do’s, with each one assigned
- Made comments to team members to explain the idea
- Attached a photo as a visual example and motivator
It took about three minutes.
By the time I returned to the office, my idea was already a project in motion.
Get a sneak peak of the new LiquidPlanner 4.0 iOS upgrade:
For more details, visit our LiquidPlanner for iOS webpage.