LiquidPlanner August Release: Your New Streamlined Edit Panel
You’ve probably noticed that your Edit Panel has a new look and feel. What’s going on?We did a little updating and reorganizing for you. For one, we streamlined the design to increase visibility into the project fields that you use the most. We also wanted to give you a quicker and easier way to access important and relevant project information.
To get you into the swing of things, here’s a walkthrough of the Edit Panel changes:
- A more streamlined, updated design.
- Easier access to highly used fields.
- The Details section was reorganized and divvied into more logical sections.
- There’s a new Planning section designed specifically for making scheduling updates, like estimating and logging progress.
- The item name is more prominent, and easier to access and update.
- The timers are located at the top of the Edit Panel, next to the task name.
- The Description field is located closer to the item’s title.
- Increased visibility for laptop users.
A lot of these upgrades were responses to customer feedback, but these changes also improve performance. For more Edit Panel details, check out this help article.
LiquidPlanner Timesheet Updates: New Ways to Track and Organize Your Tasks
How to Maintain and Tune Up Your Project Management Workspace
See How Our Customer Knowmad Uses LiquidPlanner to Manage Projects [Video]