LiquidPlanner Keyboard Shortcuts
We don’t like keeping secrets from our customers. It’s been brought to our attention that we have a list of keyboard shortcuts that might not be common knowledge. Just to rip the mystery open – here’s a list of what you can do using the following list of shortcuts.
From the Projects grid
- Select previous item in projects list – up arrow
- Select next item in list – down arrow
- Collapse selected package or folder – left arrow
- Expand selected package or folder – right arrow
- Create new tasks – ctrl+enter
- Duplicate a selected package – ctrl+shift+d
- Get the a link of a selected workspace item – ctrl+shift+l (L)
- Select a consecutive list of items – shift + click
- Select a consecutive list of items going up or down – shift+up or shift+down
From the Edit Panel
- Close the edit panel – esc
- Expand or collapse all Edit Panel sections – shift+click on a section header
- Go to the next field – tab
- Go to the previous field – shift+tab
When editing a timesheet entry
- Tab through timesheet entry fields – shift+tab, then key tab to move cursor
- Save entries and changes – enter
- Cancel entries and changes – escape
That’s just a sample of some of our shortcuts– here’s a list of more LiquidPlanner keyboard shortcuts.
What did we miss? Sometimes our customers discover new shortcuts. If you have one that we don’t—we dare you to share.