LiquidPlanner got a small software update tonight. We deployed a number of bug fixes and post-LP3 fit-and-finish improvements. We even had time to sneak in a NEW FEATURE, which is the highly requested “Pin to Timesheet”. This handy feature keeps your frequently used tasks at the top of the timesheet.
Also in this release:
- Improvements to the Filter pop-up including double-click to set a custom filter
- Support for IE7 has been dropped (IE8 and IE9 now run in standards mode)
- Graphing fixes including the dotted projection lines
- Timesheet Review status filter is now “sticky”
- Timesheet Export filter is now aware of time zones
- Several bugs in Import were fixed