Remember those 70’s game shows where they would test a married couple on how well they knew each other? Well, this is kind of like that. Whether you’re a LiquidPlanner guru or you’re doing your free trial with us, we want to see just how far along we are in our relationship. Make sure to let us know how you did in the comments –you could win a free LiquidPlanner goodie bag! (Say that in Bob Barker’s voice, and you won’t regret it).
1. True or false: LiquidPlanner’s “Parcels” feature helps you schedule multiple concurrent projects.
2. True or false: You can create new tasks via email.
3. True or false: LiquidPlanner will warn you in advance if you are going to miss a deadline.
4. True or false: You can’t hide or expose columns in your project plans.
Scroll down for the answers! (Sorry, no car included with this quiz.)
1. False. It’s “Packages” that can be used to create priority overrides for individual tasks to facilitate cross-project prioritization. SO much easier than picking start/end dates for each task in each project, no?
2. True! Send tasks into LiquidPlanner without ever leaving your email! (Insert the crowd “ooh-ing” and “aah-ing.”)
3. True! By setting up deadline dates, LiquidPlanner will let you know when your work is starting to slip past your deadline.
4. False. You can customize columns by clicking View > Customize Columns.
Thanks for playing! How did you do? Don’t forget to let us know in the comments so you have a chance to win one of our famously humongous LiquidPlanner pens!