Wanted: New LiquidPlanner Team Members
We’re hiring — not one, but two SDE’s to help us take LiquidPlanner to the next level. If you know anyone who fits the description below, send ’em our way!
Software Development Engineer
LiquidPlanner is looking for a full-time developer in the Seattle area to help us build next-generation scheduling and team collaboration tools. We have an industry-leading product, a smart team and a great work environment. The position includes stock options and an excellent benefits package.
- Maintain the highest levels of software quality through test-driven development
- Collaborate with customers and the team to solve interesting problems
- Help support and improve our production and development infrastructures
- Help design features and build the roadmap for LiquidPlanner
- A commitment to quality and a pragmatic approach
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Experience developing and operating complex web applications
- BA/BS or graduate degree in Computer Science
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org