Wanted: One Rockstar Marketing Manager
We’re hiring like gangbusters at LiquidPlanner, and now we’re on the hunt for someone to join our rockin’ marketing team. But we’re not looking for just any kind of marketer – we want someone who’s been around the block, a passionate professional who’s been hard at work for 5-7 years and has spent time in a B2B company. Are you SaaS-y? Even better.
What would you be doing in this position? The broad answer is this: overseeing our inbound marketing programs and projects, as well as working with the internal LP team and outside agencies. Let’s get a little more specific. You will be:
- Managing the migration of the LiquidPlanner corporate website/analytics programs from existing platforms to more robust platforms;
- Researching, segmenting, and profiling high-converting customers and building out marketing programs to better target similar prospects;
- Overseeing the extension of success in website content and messaging to other channels, including email marketing, advertising, media relations, and social media.
We’re all about looking towards the future, but we want to know about your past work, too. Have you accomplished these things in your career? (Think of this as a checklist before you apply):
- Driven lead growth through the use of website optimization, SEO, content marketing, PPC, and advertising/promotions;
- Managed websites from end to end, including design, messaging, information architecture, and user experience;
- Used website and product analytics to assess risk and gain insights into new opportunities;
- Seen the inherent connections between various marketing channels and leveraged them to gain market traction and improved overall brand perception and awareness
Got most of those under your belt? Excellent! So, what’s in it for you if you’re hired?
- A competitive salary
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Four weeks paid vacation (trip to Hawaii anyone?)
- A super casual and fun work environment with people like this:
To read more about LiquidPlanner and this job description, click here, or to go ahead and apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to tweet, email, like, and +1 this post if you’re into that sort of thing.
And just remember, if you take anything away from this blog post, let it be this: free snacks.