The majority of technology projects fail. Why? According to the Standish Group’s 2014 CHAOS report it’s due to poor management of stakeholder expectations.
Being able to manage stakeholder expectations means you can ward off the top reasons why IT projects fail:
- A lack of stakeholder involvement
- Poorly-defined scope
- Inadequate project leadership
- Absence of risk identification and management
- No communication plan
So how do you get on the right side of success? Our webinar, “How to Manage Stakeholder Expectations on Technology Projects” will show you:
- How to identify project stakeholders
- What happens when expectations are mismanaged
- 4 ways to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- How LiquidPlanner can help
Following the webinar you’ll receive a copy of the full recording. We look forward to seeing you there!
Tuesday, December, 8
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PST
If you sign up and then are unable to attend, we’ll email you a recording.
If you want to read about managing stakeholder expectation, download our fresh-off-the-presses eBook, How to Solve the Top 9 Project Management Challenges.