LiquidPlanner is a remote first company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. We’re looking for a US based, hard working, flexible, and talented self-starter to provide consultative and technical support to our customers. This position rolls up through the Technical Support Manager to the Director of Customer Experience and the VP of Product.
As a Technical Support Specialist you will answer customer product inquiries via email and phone, troubleshoot platform issues, and work with internal teams to support customers. Delivering an exceptional customer experience is the primary goal in all that you do.
As part of the Product team, you will be integral to the development of the latest version of our software by supporting releases through testing and documentation. Working with the Director of Customer Experience you will review and update learning materials as the product changes.
With your technical expertise and deep product knowledge of both LiquidPlanner Classic and the New LiquidPlanner, you may be called on to assist with customer migration, including workspace restructuring prior to export, importing data into the new platform, and reviewing set up before releasing to the customer.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable you to connect with people and clearly communicate ideas. You are able to visualize problems to accurately diagnose issues and work out solutions. You are curious about how things work, and take pride in learning through testing and first-hand experience.
LiquidPlanner Support Hours are 7am to 5pm Pacific, Monday through Friday. Technical Support Specialists work an 8 hour shift with lunch and breaks from 7am – 4pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm (Pacific).
You may be on call for emergency support on weekends and asked to provide holiday support coverage on a rotating basis. When holiday coverage is required, you will be granted a floating holiday in compensation. Weekend emergencies can be compensated through overtime hours or equivalent time off.
You have a post secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
Your remote work environment is quiet, and conducive to participating in meetings via video conferencing. It’s imperative that you have a reliable, high speed internet connection. LiquidPlanner will provide a laptop, monitor, keyboard, headphones, mouse, and computer docking station.
- Able to interpret and understand the underlying issue
- Listen empathetically and respond to questions effectively
- Write with concise, clear, appropriate language
- Convey concepts with credibility, poise, and confidence in verbal communication
- Deductive reasoning, with a methodical approach to solving complex problems
- Learn new systems quickly and add value to their development
- Business acumen; understands how businesses execute strategy to achieve goals and objectives
- Commitment to quality with attention to detail
- Motivated to share expertise with others
- Building relationships through warm and engaging personal interaction
- Curious about how things work, taking pride in learning through testing & first-hand experience
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
Proficiency in Zendesk, Hubspot, Salesforce, SSO, webhooks, Zapier, API, JSON, Curl, WordPress, HTML, PagerDuty, Developer Hub, NewRelic, BrowserStack, Postman, Logentries, Googlesheets, Excel, Snagit, LiquidPlanner