Using outdated project management systems could cost you money, productivity and opportunity.
See how much.
Your current PM system is costing you up to:
What does this number mean exactly? And what can you do to bring it down?
With LiquidPlanner, you can cut costs and get more of the right work done.
Total cost of projects per year:
Your Data Points
- Number of employees:
- Average salary: $
- Fully loaded compensation: $
- Average project budget: $
- Number of projects per year:
What We Factored In
Your final cost was based on conservative estimates around the following assumptions:
- 10% of projects not completed
- 25% of projects ran over budget
- Each project ran about 20% over budget
- 10% productivity loss from using outdated tools and processes
- The Standish Group research shows a staggering 31.1% of projects will be cancelled before they ever get completed. Chaos Report, The Standish Group
- On average, large IT projects run 45 percent over budget and 7 percent over time, while delivering 56 percent less value than predicted. Delivering Large-Scale IT Projects on Time, on Budget, and on Value, McKinsey & Co.
- Fully one in six of the projects we studied was a black swan, with a cost overrun of 200%, on average, and a schedule overrun of almost 70%. Why Your IT Project May Be Riskier Than You Think, HBR.org
Working smarter instead of harder is the first step. Learn how LiquidPlanner can help your team cut costs and get more of the right work done.
How Much Money is Your Project Management System Costing You? was last modified: January 23rd, 2017 by