LiquidPlanner redesigns the work experience; adds actionable to-do lists, full activity streams, and simplifies time tracking to helps teams get work done with ease
Seattle, WA — August 10, 2015 — LiquidPlanner, award-winning predictive project management software for modern business, today launched its most impactful update yet, LiquidPlanner @Work. The update blends the best of project and portfolio management technology with an all-new work management solution in one online application.
LiquidPlanner @Work is a completely redesigned work management experience engineered to help people better monitor collaboration activity, manage tasks, capture ad-hoc work in a private to-do list, and track time with ease. With the release, LiquidPlanner is the first project and portfolio management technology software to unify the best of work management with most powerful predictive project management solution available.
“LiquidPlanner @Work represents a huge step forward in the way project team members use our software to interact with their colleagues and their work,” said Jason Carlson, co-founder and chief technical officer at LiquidPlanner. “Our goal is to create a frictionless project management application that makes work manageable, is enjoyable to use, and helps people get things done in order to deliver value to their business.”
After interviewing and observing customers over the course of an extensive six-month research project, new opportunities to make work a more enjoyable and frictionless experience for everyone surfaced. LiquidPlanner @Work solves three major challenges identified during the research phase: make work easier to complete, provide people with the right information and context regarding what to work on next, and apply the lessons learned in consumer design to a critical business application.
Key changes include:
- Home: Comment and activity streams are unified in a single, powerful workspace stream that allows people to see what is occurring across the entire workspace. A new navigation system makes it easier than ever to focus on the updates and conversations that matter most.
- My Work, Redesigned: My Work melds tasks, to-dos, time tracking, and collaboration into a single view. In-line alerts, customizable columns, and quick access to checklist items make it easy for knowledge workers to tell what’s important so they can get right to work. In addition, an all-new task pop-up panel makes editing tasks directly from the My Work a snap.
- A Private To-Do list: The new To-Do List allows you to quickly capture reminders, ideas, and the ad hoc tasks that need to get done. When a to-do becomes more involved than you initially thought, you can easily convert that to-do item into a new task so that the work is accounted for in the project plan.
- Daily Digest Emails that are Timely and Relevant: Fully redesigned daily digest emails provide a quick run-down of what you’ve completed, what’s left to do, and which items need updates.
- Contextual Work Widgets: New contextual widgets give teams a glimpse into different areas of work. Managers and admins have widgets for monitoring timesheet status, while project contributors will see widgets that provide high-level stats about their progress and accomplishments.
LiquidPlanner @Work is immediately available to all customers. To learn more, visit www.liquidplanner.com and sign up for a free 14-day trial.
Founded in 2007, LiquidPlanner is predictive project management technology for modern business. Our award-winning, patent-pending project management and scheduling technology enables more than 2,000 midmarket and enterprise technology, IT and development teams to plan, track, collaborate and analyze hundreds of projects in real-time. LiquidPlanner is privately held and headquartered in Seattle, Washington. For more information about our award-winning technology, please visit www.liquidplanner.com. For company news and updates, visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Director of Communications