In 2018 we improved our release rollout process so that most updates are seamless, with no downtime required. This enables us to release new features and bug fixes as they are ready. To keep you informed along the way, we’re changing our release notes process. Beginning this month, we’ll update the page as releases go out.
May 2018 Updates
- 5/2 – NEW: For Administrator level users, the Help tab now has Knowledge Base Search bar and Learning Path Guide.
- 5/2 – FIXED: Webhooks no longer get disabled after updating a project for a packaged task.
- 5/2 – REMOVED: Affiliate program has been terminated.
- 5/8 – NEW: The Help tab now has a Knowledge Base Search bar and Learning Path Guide for all members.
- 5/8 – FIXED: Inherited tag no longer gets duplicated in timesheet export of packaged tasks.
- 5/8 – FIXED: Bug: Totals are no longer missing for $Delta Contract vs Total Non-Billable Cost and $Delta Total Billable Cost vs Total Non-Billable Cost in Analytics and Dashboards.
- 5/8 – FIXED: API workspace changes request now returns change records sorted by created_at date in ascending order.
- 5/17 – FIXED: Duplicate entries no longer appear in Analytics rollup reports and Analytics Table Widgets on Dashboards.
- 5/17 – FIXED: Manage Email Preferences link no longer appears when viewing other members’ profiles.