In 2018 we improved our release rollout process so that most updates are seamless, with no downtime required. This enables us to release new features and bug fixes as they are ready.
August 2018 Updates
- 8/17 – Ruby has been upgraded to version 2.5. The LiquidPlanner app is largely written in the Ruby programming language. For proper security and maintenance, we have upgraded LiquidPlanner to a more current version of Ruby.
- 8/17 – HOTFIX: Users with Date Locale in dd/mm/yy format no longer get an error when exporting Timesheets or saving PDF snapshot.
- 8/29 – FIXED: Sub-folders are now clickable in Analytics Table Widgets on Dashboards.
July 2018 Updates
- 7/14 – FIXED: Improved error handling on Timesheet page to avoid the 500 error.
- 7/25 – FIXED: Converting a virtual member to a real member no longer causes “Member has left workspace…” alert.
- 7/25 – FIXED: Clicking project link on My Work or Timesheets pages now always lands on the correct item on the Projects tab.
June 2018 Updates
- 6/12 – NEW: Inline-Edit Owner dialog now has a text explaining the effect of removing a person.
- 6/13 – FIXED: Downloading Analytics report as PDF no longer causes an error for reports containing numbers over seven digits long.
- 6-14 – FIXED: Invitations to Dashboard guests with long email addresses no longer fail to send.
May 2018 Updates
- 5/2 – NEW: For Administrator level users, the Help tab now has Knowledge Base Search bar and Learning Path Guide.
- 5/2 – FIXED: Webhooks no longer get disabled after updating a project for a packaged task.
- 5/2 – REMOVED: Affiliate program has been terminated.
- 5/8 – NEW: The Help tab now has a Knowledge Base Search bar and Learning Path Guide for all members.
- 5/8 – FIXED: Inherited tag no longer gets duplicated in timesheet export of packaged tasks.
- 5/8 – FIXED: Bug: Totals are no longer missing for $Delta Contract vs Total Non-Billable Cost and $Delta Total Billable Cost vs Total Non-Billable Cost in Analytics and Dashboards.
- 5/8 – FIXED: API workspace changes request now returns change records sorted by created_at date in ascending order.
- 5/17 – FIXED: Duplicate entries no longer appear in Analytics rollup reports and Analytics Table Widgets on Dashboards.
- 5/17 – FIXED: Manage Email Preferences link no longer appears when viewing other members’ profiles.
- 5/31 – CHANGED: Owners of a closed workspace will now see a warning that their workspace will be deleted in its entirety after 30 days of inactivity. Signing in prior to that will extend the access period.