Release Date: October 28, 2014
- This is an update for both for iPhone and iPad.
- With Apple’s update to iOS8, many LiquidPlanner customers reported problems with our iPhone/iPad app. This release was a top-down compatibility update for version iOS8. No new features were added in this release.
What got fixed for iOS8 users that were on Version 4.0.3?
- Add Item to Inbox from Home tab: now adds item to the inbox
- Add Item from other locations: now works without crashing
- Attach Photo: is working (opens photos on camera)
- Comments: options are all working to view full comment, reply, edit, or delete comment
- Custom Fields: can now be set, changed, or removed
- Date Started: can now edit date without it blanking out (and reverting to ‘None’)
- Delay Until: can now edit date without it blanking out (and reverting to ‘None’)
- Detailed Note: package has detailed note field
- On Hold: can now take plan item off hold (set field to no)
- Share/un-share task on Portal: if a task is shared on the portal, you can stop sharing once again by setting the field to no
- “Visit LiquidPlanner.com for help” no longer redirects to terms and conditions page
NOTE: Your device must be on version iOS7 or iOS8 in order to update to version 4.0.3 and above. If you are still running iOS6, version 4.0.1 will automatically be downloaded from the App Store.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (email@example.com) – we’re always happy to hear from you!