Release Date: March 15, 2014
This release included software updates to enhance performance, as well as minor usability enhancements and bug fixes.
- The Estimation and Tracking table (found in the task’s History section, as well as the Total Trend Report) now displays discrete logged time entries. Previously logged time entries were displayed cumulatively. Along with logged time, the table will also display who time was logged for, and the associated activity.
- From the tasks’ Edit Panel, you can now click on the value in the Logged field to jump to the Estimation and Tracking table.
- When initiating Search from the Home, Projects or My Work tabs, the Location filter will clear the previous search filter.
- On the Home tab, the columns on the “My Tracking” widget now matches your daily availability settings.
- When you log progress from the Edit Panel, the Date field will display “Today” next to the current date.
- When you click on a schedule bar on the Projects tab, in Timeline View, the schedule bar pop-up displays [E]xpected Finish. It was previously labeled Finish [E] – the text was changed to clarify the meaning of “[E]”.
- When selecting a Custom Date Range on the Personal Status Report, Project Status Report, or from Analytics, the custom date range set will be visible if you click away and return to the date filter. Previously the date range applied would not show if you returned to that view, after the filter had been applied.
Additional Changes (Included in S46.1 – released on 3/28/2014)
- From My Settings, you can now select a Personal Default Activity. When you log progress, the selected activity will automatically populate the activity field. The personal default activity selection will be overridden if there is already a default activity set at the task level. Read more about the Personal Default Activity
- Editor (TinyMCE) – When applying edits to a note that has a large image or block of text, the focus in the Editor does not move away. Previously the focus would jump above the fold.
- Timers – When using a timer on a task has time entries for the current week, the timer will open a new row and will automatically populate the activity field to match the activity used for the previous time entry. Previously, when using a timer, the activity field always prompted you to pick an activity.
- You can now log time on the timesheet in units of minutes and days. (i.e. 5m, 5h or .5d) Previously you could only log time on the timesheet in hours or fractions of hours.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (email@example.com) – we’re always happy to hear from you!