Release Date: February 11, 2017
Release 75 makes all your existing Analytics reports accessible via API. This enhancement will allow you to more easily integrate with additional tools outside LiquidPlanner for a deeper analysis of your project data. Another notable change is the improvements we made to the interface for creating and managing Custom Fields.
API SUPPORT FOR ANALYTICS
- It is now possible to extract the same information that is available in the Analytics UI via LiquidPlanner API.
- “Link to fetch from API” option for the API URL has been added to the Actions dropdown on the Report Library page.
- The following three read-only actions are supported:
- /reports will list all Analytics reports in the workspace with their properties.
- /reports/id will return the same information for a specific report.
- /reports/id/data will run the Analytics report and return its content.
- The report’s Date filter can be overridden with optional start_date & end_date parameters.
- Project Custom Fields and Task Custom Fields are now managed on separate tabs of a unified Custom Fields page in Settings.
- Drag and drop sorting ability has been added for Custom Fields and Custom Field values.
- The sort order of Custom Fields is reflected on the Edit Panel, in the Timesheet Export and Tasks to File export.
- The list of Custom Fields is now searchable.
- NEW: Individual owners from events residing inside a project and assigned to Team or “everyone” now get added to the Project Team.
- CHANGED: “What’s New” announcement now opens up on the Home tab when logging in following a release. After dismissal, the “What’s New” information can be retrieved by clicking on a white bell icon on the top navigation bar.
- CHANGED: “Locked” option in the Status filter on Export Timesheets page has been changed to “Approved & Locked” for consistency.
- CHANGED: Animated GIF images no longer display thumbnails in the Documents section of the Edit Panel.
- FIXED: When an existing Custom Status Filter is being edited, the selected “all” or “any” option is again highlighted.
- FIXED: Team filter on Member List page now returns exact match only.
- FIXED: Description text is now always fully visible when printing Edit Panel.
- FIXED: Edit panel now scrolls back to the top upon second click on the section shortcut in Firefox and IE.
- FIXED: Horizontal scroll bar has been added to All Dashboards page.
- FIXED: API request to unassign using update_assignment endpoint no longer returns a 404 error.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’re always happy to hear from you!