Release Date: March 11, 2017
The introduction of Token-based API Authentication in Release 76 provides more flexibility and security to LiquidPlanner API users. In this release, we also implemented some small enhancements, bug fixes, internal tools and back-end improvements which will pave the way for new features in upcoming releases.
API TOKEN-BASED AUTHENTICATION
- NEW: Workspace members can now view, create, enable, disable and delete their API tokens.
- To manage your API tokens, go to User Menu > Settings > My API Tokens.
- Unlike Basic Authentication, API tokens don’t use a member email address or password.
- Multiple tokens can be active at the same time.
- No member can view or manage other members’ tokens.
- NEW: Report_type parameter has been added to API Reports request.
- CHANGED: Invoices and paid receipts are now sent from: “LiquidPlanner, Inc.” <firstname.lastname@example.org>. However, all replies will still return to: <email@example.com>.
- FIXED: Inherited tags now get correctly removed from moved or re-packaged items.
- FIXED: In Project Portals, the Date Drift tab is no longer highlighted when another tab is selected.
- FIXED: SSO users no longer receive a “You have no password in LiquidPlanner” error message upon login when they are added to an externally shared dashboard.
- FIXED: The workspace owner’s access level can no longer be changed by an administrator.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’re always happy to hear from you!