Release Date: December 9, 2017
Salesforce integration support is ending. Please scroll down to Salesforce Integration below for more information.
- NEW: Users can now configure their Personal Notification Settings to receive emails when dependencies are satisfied on their work. Members have an option to receive updates for “All dependencies satisfied,” which will send out an email notification when an item that their tasks are dependant on is marked done.
- CHANGED: Satisfied dependencies are now labeled with status “satisfied” in the dependencies section of the Edit Panel. Items with unsatisfied dependencies will display with status of “active”.
- NEW: Administrators can now edit time zone for workspace members by opening their profile on the People Tab.
- NEW: Project ID is now an available column in Analytics Sub-Folder reports, and in Analytics table widgets on Dashboards.
- CHANGED: Items in the Add Menu have been reordered reordered. Sub-Folders are represented with the same icon used in other parts of the app.
- CHANGED: The option to Import From a File has been moved from the Add Menu to the Edit Menu.
- CHANGED: The option to Invite New Members has been removed from the Add Menu .
- FIXED: Documents with non-ASCII characters in the name can be downloaded after being uploaded to plan items.
- FIXED: Remaining Effort will no longer convert to decimals when reopening the estimate dialogue.
- FIXED: When an item with Expenses is duplicated with the “Expenses” option unchecked, expense totals are no longer added.
- FIXED: Hour units are now recognized in the new Add Menu form in workspaces where the default unit is set to days.
- FIXED: Tasks and comments will no longer be created via Email Integration for bounce notifications and auto-replies.
- FIXED: It is now possible to use the tab key to switch from Checklist items’ names to their owners.
ENDING: Support for our native Salesforce integration is ending due to recent changes on the Salesforce side, one of which requires compatibility with Salesforce Lightning.
- The current listing will be removed from the Salesforce AppExchange by the end of 2017.
- A Salesforce Administrator can find and install the managed package until the day it is removed. Configuration of the app can be done at any time after that. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Customers who have installed and configured the app may continue using it. There’s no change to existing functionality.
- No further updates are planned, i.e. bug fixes or enhanced functionality.
- There are no plans to create a new listing (free or paid) on the AppExchange for Salesforce Lightning.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (email@example.com) – we’re always happy to hear from you!