Release Date: January 13, 2018
The January release features a clarification on the Custom Field filter dialog, an update to the Add Menu form, a few bug fixes, and some behind the scenes work for future releases.
- CHANGED: Clarified that the Custom Field filter only applies to Pick List Custom Fields. For other Custom Field types, use Custom Status filters.
- CHANGED: The default preference for the old or new Add Menu form is now sticky (LiquidPlanner will remember your selection).
- FIXED: The graph is now rendering correctly on Analytics reports that are downloaded as PDFs.
- FIXED: The schedule no longer breaks if a daily limit on a task is greater than a daily limit on a project for a disconnected member.
- FIXED: The performance for the My Projects filter was improved.
- FIXED: It is now possible to estimate in weeks using the new Add Menu form.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (email@example.com) – we’re always happy to hear from you!