Release Date: March 27, 2018
We are committed to being GDPR compliant by the May 25, 2018 deadline. This update is a part of the work we are doing to achieve GDPR compliance for ourselves and our customers through enhancing our privacy and security protections.
- NEW: You can now manage your marketing email preferences via the link from My Profile/Notifications page.
- CHANGED: The link to Manage Email Preferences has replaced the checkbox option on the notifications page to receive product update information from LiquidPlanner.
- CHANGED: The frequency of Daily Digest emails will be set to “Never” by default for all users (current and new). You can change this setting manually to opt-in to daily digest emails.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- CHANGED: All new users are now required to explicitly check the box to accept Terms of Services before creating an account.
CLOSED WORKSPACE DATA
- CHANGED: Owners of a closed workspace will now see a warning that their workspace will be deleted in its entirety after 90 days of inactivity. Signing in prior to that will extend the access period.
- CHANGED: When the workspace is destroyed, all real members will be converted to virtual members and all their personal information will be deleted, unless they are members or guests in another workspace.
- CHANGED: When the workspace is destroyed, any pending invitations along with the associated email addresses will also be destroyed.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’re always happy to hear from you!