Release Date: November 25, 2013
- The new LP Android app is supported on Android OS versions 3.2 and above
- For those with Android OS versions 3.2 and above, you will be automatically offered an update to your LP App
- The new LP App for Android can be found on the Google Play Store or the Amazon Appstore for Android
- For those on Android operating systems 2.2 through 2.3.7, there will be no option to upgrade and no changes will be seen. The new app is dependent on the newer OS versions.
What’s new in Version 4.0?
- Design refresh to match the style of LiquidPlanner 4.0 web app
- Designed to support multiple screen sizes, including tablets
- Designed to display schedule bars whenever possible (some smaller screen sizes will not show them)
- Action Bar to navigate between views: Home, Projects, My Work (formerly My Tasks), and Recent (Comments and Changes)
- Add/edit/delete plan item types: Package, Project, Sub-folder
- Edit Panel is now similar to web app on both My Work and Projects views. Provides full support for inline editing of fields
- New editable fields: Activity, Manual Alert, Date Started, Share on Portal, Max Effort
- Prioritization: support for drag-and-drop within a Package, Project or Sub-folder
- Comments: support for editing and deleting
- Checklists: full support
- Upload a photo to a plan item
Existing Features unchanged:
- Add/edit/delete plan item types: Task, Event, Milestone
- View: item details, notes, links, documents, alerts
- Comments: view and reply
- Log progress on tasks
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – we’re always happy to hear from you!