Release Date: April 10, 2013
This is an update for both for iPhone and iPad.
What’s new or changed in Version 4.0.0?
- Added support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5; dropped support for iOS4.
- Design refresh to match the style of LiquidPlanner 4.0 web app.
- Support for drag-and-drop prioritization.
- Quick Add Buttons on Home screen for Task, Milestone and Event.
- Tracking widget on Home screen reflects week start date from web app workspace settings.
- Full support for LiquidPlanner Inbox.
- Create and edit Packages, Projects, and Sub-folders.
- Added Owner column to Projects view (iPad only).
- New Edit Panel similar to web app on both My Work and Projects views.
- Support for editing/selecting custom fields.
- Support for checklists.
- Support for attaching a photo to a plan item.
- Support for accessing ‘box’ attachments.
- Support for deleting plan items.
- Member Picker on My Work, to be able to view tasks owned by others.
- Tasks are grouped by week on My Work (iPad only).
- Key data columns added on My Work (iPad only).
- Misc bug fixes.
Bug fixes from ver 4.0.0 that got fixed in 4.0.1
- Viewing attached documents
- Crashing when logging time on devices running iOS6 and later
- Crashing when editing a project
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (email@example.com) – we’re always happy to hear from you!