Release Date: July 7, 2014
This is an update for both for iPhone and iPad.
NOTE: Your device must be on version iOS7 in order to update to version 4.0.3. If you are still running iOS6, version 4.0.1 will automatically be downloaded from the App Store.
What’s new or changed in Version 4.0.3?
- iOS7 compatibility
- Support for Multiple Owner Events
- Support for Partial Day Events
- Support for commenting “@” multiple users
- Tracking graph on home page respects week start on Monday
- Support added for accessing ‘box’ attachments
- My Tasks tab is now “My Work” to match the LP web app (iPad only)
- My Tasks (My Work) allows viewing Virtual Members
- Schedule Bars are more consistent with the LP web app
- Support for users with and without re-prioritizing privileges
- Comment stream now matches the current look of the LP web app
- Breadcrumbs are now more consistent with LP web app
- Add menu is now consistent with LP web app
- Numerous visual updates throughout
What got fixed in Version 4.0.3?
- Crashes caused by: Drilling into a container and back out doesn’t cause crash, adding plan items and tapping back out, using My Work (formerly My Tasks) when a Partial Day Event existed, double-tap owner selector in details panel, and more
- You can now log time after changing the person you’re logging time for
- When logging progress, selecting Done now increments hours logged
- My Work (formerly My Tasks) view had missing columns on iPad
- New Events added from My Work (formerly My Tasks) are now assigned to current user instead of “Unassigned”
- New Tasks added for another user from My Work (formerly My Tasks) is now assigned to the proper person rather than the “Created by” person
- Delete is now working on comment “More” menu
- Edit comment works
- Attach photo works
- Opening attachments left grey box and required restart of app to fix
- Estimate calculator shows estimate (iOS7 with 4.0.1)
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (email@example.com) – we’re always happy to hear from you!