Release date: December 14, 2013
This update was to address some bug fixes, some of which were introduced during Release 44. Items of note are below.
- Disconnected members will appear on Timesheet Review if the “Include Only Real Members” box is unchecked
- Double-clicking on the Dependency picker or Cross Reference picker will add the selected item to the existing selection. The double-click behavior on other pickers will remain the same (ie: it will replace previously selected entries)
Browser Related Issues
- In Internet Explorer 9, issues with browser closing when selecting anchor date on the timeline has been fixed.
- In Internet Explorer 11, issues with scrolling the workspace tree using the mouse wheel has been fixed.
- When editing and saving a timesheet entry in Firefox and Internet Explorer, the focus will stay on the time entry that was just updated. Previously the focus jumped to the top of the timesheet.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (email@example.com) – we’re always happy to hear from you!