Release Date: March 12, 2016
This release included visual improvements to the People tab and new email integration functionality, as well as several bug fixes. Additionally, we made a number of behind-the-scenes infrastructure improvements, in preparation for our migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS) later this month.
NEW: The People tab has been re-skinned with a new blue header and new drop down menu functionality.
NEW: When emailing a Comment thread into a container (package, project, sub-folder), it is now possible to choose whether the Comment includes the full email thread or only the most recent reply in the thread.
- Use “Re” at the beginning of the email Subject line to have only the most recent email reply included in the Comment
- Omit “Re” at the beginning of the email Subject line to have the full email thread included in the Comment
- Fixed an issue with regard to Timesheet Export for IIF (QuickBooks compatible) file format
- Fixed an issue with backgrounds inconsistently darkening when dialogue popovers opened in various locations
- Fixed an issue with the Project Custom Status Filter when the rule Expected Finish was applied
- Fixed an error that occurred when generating some PDF Schedule Snapshots
- Fixed an issue that caused a Webhook error and made updates to support all TLS/SSL versions
- Fixed an issue with using the API to request timesheet entries on a single task