Release Date: June 11, 2016
In this release, we’ve improved and added functionality to all person filters and pickers in the workspace. These updates are part of a larger project to update all filters and picker lists across the application which will be completed in future releases. This release also includes a minor update with checklist item filtering and miscellaneous bug fixes.
FILTERS & PICKERS
NEW: Person filters and pickers have been updated with the following design improvements and new functionality:
- Four tabs have been added across the top of the window for easier navigation within the filter. They are: All, People, Teams, and Saved.
- In person filters that include the ability to select multiple people;
- A Select All option has been added.
- Select multiple people using the keyboard. With the person filter or picker open, use the arrow keys to navigate to people, use the Tab key to select each person (checks the box), then the Enter key to apply the filter.
- In Review Timesheets and Timesheet Export, the checkbox at the bottom of the person picker to “Include only real members” has been moved from the bottom of the window to a drop down under the blue Options▼ button in the top right corner of the window.
- In the Share Dashboard person picker, the checkbox to “Send email notifications to newly added members” has been moved from the bottom of the window to a drop down under the blue Options▼ button in the top right corner of the window.
CHANGED: Checklist items are always included now, when Filtering by Person on the Projects tab and in the following Dashboard widgets: Projects View, Comments, Documents, and Upcoming Tasks. The checkbox to “include checklist items” located at the bottom of the filter window has been removed.
- Fixed an issue with hours logged updating properly in some Total Trend reports.
- Fixed an issue with the alert messages displaying properly in the edit panel for manual alerts and owner access denied alerts on duplicated items.
- Fixed an issue with how “Everyone” displays in the Owners field on full day events.