Release Date: March 1, 2018
The March release contains some further improvements and fixes on the Timesheets tab.
- NEW: You can now select any date when applying time from the timer.
- NEW: Add Note link is now shown on hover over timesheet cell.
- NEW: Add Note window can now be opened with a hotkey (shift + enter).
- NEW: A prompt is now shown when leaving the Add Note dialog without saving your note.
- NEW: A pop-up window with explanation is now displayed for “Approved & Locked” button.
- CHANGED: Groups can be collapsed and expanded on timesheet.
- CHANGED: Timesheets can again be filtered by time logged on a specific day.
- CHANGED: The length of the activity field on timesheet now increases as the screen widens.
- CHANGED: The tasks on the timesheet are now sorted by expected start date and then by priority.
- CHANGED: The hours in the column totals stay the same when timesheet is filtered.
- FIXED: Timer pop-up no longer moves out of view after scrolling on timesheet.
- FIXED: Timesheet note no longer overflows outside of browser window.
- FIXED: Timer capsule no longer freezes after starting a high number of timers.
- FIXED: The options to open link in a new tab or window are brought back to the right-click browser menu for task names.
- FIXED: Tasks opened from the timer window now have correct share links.
- FIXED: Timesheet header now scrolls together with the body in a reduced size window.
Questions about the release (or otherwise)? If so, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)—we’re always happy to hear from you!