Last Updated: November 8th, 2023
Frequently asked questions about billing and payment are below. Is there something you need to know that’s not on this page? Connect with one of our Product Advisors and we’ll be happy to help!
How do I purchase a plan?
- Go to Administration > Upgrade Account and select Buy Now for the plan you wish to purchase.
- Enter the number of licenses needed and use the Upgrade button to confirm your choice.
- Only Org Admins can purchase licenses or make subscription updates.
Is there a minimum license count?
- No minimum! You can purchase just one user license on any of our plans.
How do I get more Resources?
- If you need more Resources, purchase User Licenses to obtain them.
- If you are on the FREE Plan, navigate to Administration > Upgrade Account and select Buy Now.
- On paid plans, navigate to Administration > Manage Account and select Add Licenses.
- For every User License purchased, two Resources are allocated to your workspace at no charge.
- Resources don’t sign in to your workspace, they are used to schedule and track work for people outside your organization, or to represent machine resources.
When do I pay?
- You’ll be prompted to enter your credit card details during check-out.
- Your card will be charged immediately for the term selected.
Can I pay monthly?
- Yes, you can pay monthly; however monthly plans are the most expensive.
- Annual plans offer the best pricing per user license.
Which methods of payment do you accept?
- Electronic payment is required.
- Our monthly subscriptions must be paid by credit card.
- For annual subscriptions over $7,000 USD, you may request an invoice.
- When invoiced, we accept payment via bank transfer (Wire or ACH).
What credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
What currencies do you accept?
- All prices are in $USD.
- All payments must be made in $USD.
Can I get a discount?
- If you’re looking to save money, our annual subscription offers the best pricing per user license.
- Volume discounts are available on our ULTIMATE plan.
- Book time with one of our Product Advisors if you would like to learn more.
What if I need a quote to get a Purchase Order?
Do you prorate charges?
- On your initial purchase, there will be no proration – you’ll pay for the full term selected up front.
- When you add users the charge for licenses will be prorated to align with your renewal date.
- When you upgrade, we’ll charge you for the upgrade to your new plan minus the unused time on the prior plan.
- If you change billing frequency, you may end up with a new renewal date and the subscription may or may not be prorated – depending on the timing of the change.
How do I purchase more user licenses?
- Go to Administration > Manage Account > Add Licenses and then enter the new license total.
How do I upgrade to a different plan?
- Go to Administration > Manage Account > Upgrade Plan.
Why is LiquidPlanner asking me to upgrade?
- We ask you to upgrade when you have exceeded your plan limits.
- Go to Administration > Manage Account to see plan limits.
What does the renewal process look like?
- Depending on the term of your subscription (Annual or Monthly), our billing system will automatically charge your credit card on the renewal date.
- Your subscription auto-renews unless you cancel in app or notify us in writing, prior to your renewal date.
How do I cancel my paid plan?
- Downgrade your account before your next renewal:
- Go to Administration > Manage Account > Downgrade and select FREE PLAN.
- OR, if you prefer, you may Contact us with your request to cancel. Include your Organization name and ID in the email.
- You’ll lose access to premium features that were included in your PROFESSIONAL or ULTIMATE subscription at that time.
Can I downgrade or remove user licenses?
- Go to Administration > Manage Account > Downgrade to reduce the number of licenses or change to a lower plan.
- If you remove users, OR downgrade your subscription, the change will go into effect at the start of your next billing cycle.
- If you cancel your subscription, it will take effect at the end of your subscription term.
- You will retain access for all users and to all paid features until the end of your subscription term.
- We do not offer prorated refunds for downgrades or cancellation.
What happens if I buy more licenses after downgrading?
- If you remove licenses and then buy more before your next renewal, the pending downgrade will be removed and your renewal will be for the new total.
What is your Refund Policy?
- We do not offer refunds.
Do you charge sales tax?
- Yes, but only in certain states.
- Sales Tax is charged based on your billing address (since we do not have a physical product being shipped).
- Nexus is determined by each state – if your state is taxable, sales tax will be added to your final invoice.
Do you charge VAT to EU or UK customers?
Do you offer tax exemptions?
- Contact us if you are a non-profit or educational institution based in the U.S. and have tax exempt status.
- A copy of your tax exemption certificate is required (please attach it to your email).
How do I update my billing information?
- Go to Administration > Manage Account > Visit Billing Portal > then select an option to edit:
- Billing & Shipping Addresses
- Payment Methods
Where do I find my past invoices?
- Go to Administration > Manage Account > Visit Billing Portal > Billing History.
Where can I find your W-9 form?
- A link to “Download our W-9 form” is on your invoice.
- To see past invoices go to Administration > Manage Account > Visit Billing Portal > Billing History.
How do I purchase training/ professional services?
- We love helping teams!
- Go to Administration > Contact Us to check out our offerings.
- Book time with one of our Product Advisors to discuss your options.
How many user licenses do I have?
- Go to Administration in the left navigation bar and view the License Usage meter in the table on the right side of your screen.
- This information is also at the top of the Manage Account page. Go to Administration > Manage Account.