LiquidPlanner’s GDPR Commitment
Last Updated: May 25, 2018
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became enforceable on May 25, 2018.
GDPR is a regulation intended to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and Switzerland. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. LiquidPlanner is committed to keeping customer data private and safe. This commitment includes helping our customers understand and prepare for the GDPR.
COMMITMENT TO DATA PROTECTION & GDPR COMPLIANCE
LiquidPlanner is based in the U.S., however we serve many users in the EU and are committed to being GDPR compliant.
Requirements are significant and our team has worked diligently to be compliant with the GDPR. Preparing for GDPR has deepened our commitment to data protection and minimizing risk. We’ve assessed processes, features and systems and implemented necessary changes along the way.
- Collect only the minimum amount of data required to provide our hosted services.
- Delete customer data after the termination of the trial or paid subscription.
- Implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep customer data secure and protect it against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Provide ongoing staff training, for new and existing employees, with regard to security and best practices, and require them to safeguard customer data.
- Promptly notify customers and take reasonable steps to minimize harm if we become aware of a security incident. Additionally, we will provide details (to the extent possible) of the incident, including steps we have taken to mitigate the potential risk.
PRIVACY SHIELD & DATA TRANSFER
DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
LiquidPlanner has a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) available. You may request to execute a DPA with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your company name and Workspace ID number in the request.
Transparency is important to us. We will keep you updated as we continue to fulfill our privacy and security commitments. This page will be revised to include any new GDPR-related information as it becomes available. If you have any questions about how LiquidPlanner complies with the GDPR, please send your inquiry to: email@example.com – we’re happy to help.