Last Updated: February 16, 2022
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became enforceable on May 25, 2018.
GDPR is a regulation intended to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and Switzerland. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. LiquidPlanner is committed to keeping customer data private and safe. This commitment includes helping our customers understand and comply with the GDPR.
COMMITMENT TO DATA PROTECTION & GDPR COMPLIANCE
- Collect only the minimum amount of data required to provide our hosted services.
- Delete customer data after the termination of the trial or paid subscription.
- Implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep customer data secure and protect it against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Provide ongoing staff training, for new and existing employees, with regard to security and best practices, and require them to safeguard customer data.
- Promptly notify customers and take reasonable steps to minimize harm if we become aware of a security incident. Additionally, we will provide details (to the extent possible) of the incident, including steps we have taken to mitigate the potential risk.
PRIVACY SHIELD, STANDARD CONTRACTUAL CLAUSES & DATA TRANSFER
To comply with EU data protection laws around international data transfer mechanisms after July 16, 2020, LiquidPlanner enters Standard Contractual Clauses, as amended or updated, with companies to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom.
DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
LiquidPlanner has a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) available. You may request to execute a DPA with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your company name and Workspace ID number in the request.
Transparency is important to us. We will keep you updated as we continue to fulfill our privacy and security commitments. This page will be revised to include any new GDPR-related information as it becomes available. If you have any questions about how LiquidPlanner complies with the GDPR, please send your inquiry to email@example.com—we’re happy to help.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please refer to our Terms of Service for information on how the LiquidPlanner service is delivered.