Report Critical Issue
What is a Critical Issue?
- LiquidPlanner application is unavailable (app.liquidplanner.com, or next.liquidplanner.com)
- None of your workspace members can log in and work due to platform issues
- Critical Issue does not include loss of access due to payment issues. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours, 7am – 5pm US Pacific time, if your workspace is locked.
Self Help Check before reporting a Critical Issue
- Can you access other websites? If not, contact your IT team.
- Use the back button on your browser to get back to your workspace after hitting an error.
- Log in using another browser.
- Check if it’s a known issue on our Status Page and subscribe to updates.
Report Your Critical Issue
Email email@example.com with the following Subject: CR ISSUE RESP TEAM
Please provide the following information so we can assess the situation and take action quickly:
- Workspace ID: this is the number in the URL after “space/”.
- Your name and phone number. Please include country code if outside the U.S.
- Describe the problem, including the error number and message.
- Attachments: Provide a screenshot, including the whole browser window so we can see the error message or view state.