These days, project data is everything. You need it in order to stay on budget, to know how your resources are allocated, and to track status throughout the project cycle. You also need a way to share that data with collaborators and stakeholders. By design, LiquidPlanner is a resource-driven PM solution that will give you all of the mission-critical data you need to successfully run your projects.
To build reports that provide reliable data, you need to make sure the projects in your workspace are in shipshape. As with any reporting tool, your data is only as good as the information that gets added to the system. Before diving in, make sure that
- Tasks have ranged estimates and are arranged in priority order;
- Real members are assigned to tasks and are tracking time as they complete the work; and
- Deadline dates are set on projects.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to use LiquidPlanner data to answer four main questions:
- Part 1: What is the current status of my project?
- Part 2: How is my team doing?
- Part 3: How is my project performing over time?
- Part 4: What is putting my project at risk?