There are three types of LiquidPlanner subscriptions: Small Team, Professional, and Enterprise. You can see a breakdown of what features are available with each subscription on our Pricing page. Workspace administrators can access subscription information in LiquidPlanner via the User Menu > Settings > Billing and Purchasing.
Billing Summary is an overview of the current subscription, recurring charges, product details, available upgrades, and payment settings associated with the workspace. Use the reduce seats button on this page to access the seat reduction tool.
For initial purchase or to add more licenses to your account:
- Go to your User Menu > Settings > Purchase Seats.
- Enter the number of licenses needed. The “Proceed to Checkout” window will confirm the product plan, and number of licenses included in the purchase. Proration and subtotal will calculate in real time. Proration is a discount that ensures you are not charged for days in the billing period that have already passed. The Proration section below explains this in more detail.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- On the next screen, enter payment information and/or review the purchase.
- At the bottom of the screen under Terms and Conditions, check the box to accept the LiquidPlanner Terms of Service. Upon acceptance, the Purchase button will activate.
- Click Purchase and the next screen will display the order confirmation.
- Click Done and return to Billing Summary.
The credit card on file will be charged within 5 business days. Sales tax will be added if applicable. A receipt will be sent to your billing contact within 5 business days. If we are unable to charge the credit card, a notification email will be sent to your billing contact within 5 business days.
For help in determining the best plan for your business, please email email@example.com or call 1-888-881-2561.
LiquidPlanner offers three product plans: Small Team, Professional and Enterprise. To compare plans, please visit our Pricing page.
Select the product plan upgrade and follow the steps to complete the purchase. Proration is calculated based on the price per seat difference between the current plan and the upgraded plan, from the upgrade date to the end of the billing cycle. Once the upgrade is purchased, the workspace will update immediately to reflect the new plan.
Workspace administrators can update billing and payment settings.
When updating payment settings, all required fields must be filled in to activate the Save button. If the Save button is not active (it is lighter in color), please review the page to ensure that all required fields are populated.
When disconnecting members from the workspace, seat count is not automatically reduced. Be sure to remove seats before the start of the next billing cycle if no one will be invited to fill a vacant seat.
To remove seats:
- Go to your User Menu > Settings > Billing Summary.
- Click the Reduce Seats button.
- Select the number of seats to remove.
- Click Confirm.
- A reduction in seat count takes effect at the start of the next billing cycle.
- Removing all seats from the workspace will cancel billing and member access at the end of the current billing cycle. After the end of the current billing cycle, only the workspace owner will be able to log in and view the project plan or export data from the workspace.
When purchasing seats, charges will be prorated to cover the number of days from the purchase date through the end of the current billing cycle. There are no charges for days in the billing period that have already passed.
- When you purchase seats for the first time, the renewal date is set for the first date of the purchase month. For example, if you purchase on May 31st, your subscription period is from May 1st to April 30th. For this initial purchase, you will only be charged for 11 full months plus the number of days remaining in the purchase month.
- When purchasing additional seats, your renewal date for the new seats will be aligned with the renewal date of any previously purchased seats. The amount you will be invoiced for these new seats is prorated based on the number of months left until your renewal date, plus the number of days remaining in the current month, using the yearly rate. At renewal, the new seats will be included in your seat count.
For trial customers, the prorated rate structure described above will be calculated based on the end date of your 14 day free trial period.
To inquire about features available with another product plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-881-2561.