Download Your eBook For Engineering Best Practices to Manage Project Uncertainty
When priorities and work are constantly changing, so should your engineering project plans. Download this eBook to better managing uncertainty.
Did you know that only 16% of people say that they always hit their deadlines? (Project.co, 2020). Engineering teams who use best-in-class practices such as lean and scrum often cite they aren’t enough to ensure proper resource allocation and time management practices.
Some of the common problems engineering companies face in delivering projects on time and within budget include:
- Identifying and managing dependencies between teams
- Improper resource allocation
- Difficulty estimating time to complete new projects
- Trouble shifting priorities quickly and efficiently
- Delayed or inaccurate progress reporting
- Inability to gain insight into schedule & budget risks before it’s too late
Do these common project management problems sound familiar? Without robust software to estimate work accurately and manage the inevitable uncertainty and scope changes, deadlines are missed more often than not.
LiquidPlanner is rated the best software for complex projects by PC Magazine, smarter planning is a click away.
START A FREE TRIAL TODAY