Hot List: How to Be a Great Project Manager
The truth about working these days is this: Everyone’s a project manager because all of us manage our projects on some level. And, we need to have strong, savvy and broad skills to be great at our jobs and add value to the team and our projects.
You might be an official team lead; you might be getting groomed to take over a PM position, or you might be managing your part of projects on a daily basis. Here’s a list of resources to give you a leg up on doing your work and being excellent at your job.
- Top 10 Characteristics of Great Project Managers
- How to Prepare for a Project Management Job
- 10 Tips for Project Management Prosperity
- 7 Ways to Be a Project Manager When You Aren’t One
- Tips for First-Time Global Project Mangers
- 5 Winning Attributes of a Successful Project Manager
- 10 Project Manager Trends of 2013
- 77 Project Management Proverbs
Are you stashing away a golden nugget of info regarding project management greatness? We dare you to share – drop it off in our Comments box!