It’s your lucky day! After years of struggling to keep yourself and your team organized, you’ve been given the green light to look for a viable project management solution. Your ideal program will give you reliable schedules and provide you with high-level reports for management and stakeholders alike. So where do you start?
There are a lot of PM tools on the market. It’s easy to get overwhelmed—especially if you feel like you have one shot to get it right. After all, you don’t have the time or money to invest in multiple solutions and see which one works best.
Here’s an important question to ask when you’re shopping for project management software:
“What kind of support do you offer?”
The process of onboarding a team and getting them to adopt a new process and tool can be challenging. That’s why it’s crucial to have impeccable and dedicated support—product experts that will help you through the initiation and afterward so you can get the most out of your platform.
As a product and company, LiquidPlanner is committed to helping customers succeed. One of our most important investments is in you—our newest customer!
Here’s a rundown of the support we offer our customers:
Standard Onboarding Program
Concerned about the learning curve to use LiquidPlanner? Don’t be! Our Standard Onboarding program is perfect for new teams looking for a guided onboarding experience. Get up and running as quickly as possible with a predefined series of training and consultation sessions led by an expert LiquidPlanner Product Services Manager.
SESSIONS INCLUDE: ONBOARDING KICK-OFF (60 MINUTES) Identify your implementation goals, discuss change management strategies, and review the onboarding timeline.
- WORKSPACE WORKSHOP (90 MINUTES) – Dive into LiquidPlanner’s scheduling methodology, workspace configuration, and data customization, targeted toward your members who will be creating project plans and defining workflows.
- WORKSPACE CONSULTATION (60 MINUTES) – Review your workspace configuration, discuss workflow best practices, and start planning for your team training.
- TEAM ESSENTIALS WORKSHOP (75 MINUTES) – Introduce your full team to the LiquidPlanner scheduling methodology and the fundamentals of daily task management.
- INTRO TO DASHBOARDS & REPORTING (60 MINUTES) – Learn how to create dashboards and reports to surface and share key insights into project statuses, at-risk work, team workload, and more.
- ONBOARDING REVIEW & CLOSE (30 MINUTES) – Review and identify which goals were accomplished during implementation. Learn best practices and obtain resources for continued success with LiquidPlanner.
Whether you’re a visual learner or someone who likes to read how-to’s and learn about the newest features, our Help Center is where you’ll find articles, videos, and webinars on how to use LiquidPlanner for all of your PM needs. It includes:
- Articles on every topic you could imagine, organized into logical groupings like “Key Concepts” and a special page devoted to “Getting Started”
- On-demand webinars
The Customer Success Team
We have a team of product experts who are there for you if you run into an issue. Here’s the rundown:
- Who: An unmatched team of ready-to-help Customer Support Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Professional Service Consultants, and our Accounting team
- What: Have a how-to question that’s not covered by one of our help guides? Think you found a bug? Have a great idea for a feature request? Need assistance in updating your billing settings? We can help you with any of these things and more!
- When: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. U.S. Pacific Time, Monday-Friday
- How: Give us a call at 1-888-551-5572 or email us at email@example.com.
Your Success Matters
While other project management software out there might help you organize your work and collaborate more effectively, LiquidPlanner doesn’t just care about project management; we also care about you. We want to help you customize your workspace so you can maximize your value from LiquidPlanner. We aim to help bring your team, management, and stakeholders on board as a group effort.
Our Customer Success Team can’t wait to help you turn your chance at a viable project management solution into a wonderful success. Start you free trial of LiquidPlanner today. And if you have any questions, just ask!
If you’d like to learn more about the method behind our project management magic—and our impeccably realistic and reliable scheduling system—check out our related post, What is Dynamic Project Management?.