Every week we scour the web to bring you interesting, thought provoking and sometimes down right funny articles.
This week’s stories provide insight into building a great company, and shed some scary light on how fragile yet incredibly vital online security is to our digital future. In addition, you can read about how not to get lost in to-do list hell, and learn more about new research that aims to further break down the debate over native vs. web app development, and why it’s so important to get the user experience right.
Five things we’ve been reading
- Start-Ups That Last – Ranjay Gulati and Alicia DeSantola, HBR.com
- I Got Hacked Mid-Air While Writing an Apple-FBI Story – Steven Petrow, USAToday.com
- Why an App-Focused Strategy Could Lead To Mobile Failure – Matt Asay, Techrepublic.com
- The Most Powerful Lesson I’ve Ever Learned In Business – Mike McCue, Medium.com
- Why Creating a To-Do List Is Derailing Your Success – Stephanie Vozza, Fastcompany.com
Bonus Story! The most read blog post of the week:
Like what you read? Have suggestions? Drop us a note in the comments.