Every week we scour the web to bring you interesting, thought-provoking, and sometimes downright funny articles. This week we’re captivated by the impact of radical management philosophies, healthier office snacks and the theory behind why Facebook is blue—and more.
- “How a Radical Shift Left Zappos Reeling” by Jennifer Reingold, Fortune.com
- “How Google Nudged Its Employees towards Healthier Office Snacks” by Oliver Staley, Quartz.com
- “Tech Site CNET Tries Something Completely Different: Publishing Fiction” by Alexandra Alter, New York Times
- “When Agile Development Is Change Management in Disguise” by Mark Rockwell, FCW.com
- “Why Is Facebook Blue? The Science Behind Colors in Marketing” by Leo Widrich, Fast Company
Bonus Story! The most-read blog post of the week: