What We’re Reading This Week: Radical Shifts, Office Snacks and Why Facebook Is Blue
Every week we scour the web to bring you interesting, thought provoking and sometimes down right funny articles. This week we’re captivated by the impact of radical management philosophies, healthier office snacks and the theory behind why Facebook is blue—and more.
- How A Radical Shift Left Zappos Reeling – Jennifer Reingold, Fortune.com
- How Google Nudged Its Employees Towards Healthier Office Snacks – Oliver Staley, Quartz.com
- Tech Site CNET Tries Something Completely Different: Publishing Fiction – Alexandra Alter, New York Times
- When Agile Development Is Change Management in Disguise – Mark Rockwell, FCW.com
- Why Is Facebook Blue? The Science Behind Colors in Marketing – Leo Widrich, Fast Company
Bonus Story! The most read blog post of the week:
Like what you read? Have suggestions? Drop me a note @mmerwin.
If you want to read up on how to be the top dog of project managers, download our handbook, “The Ultimate Project Management Guide.”