Every week we share some of the interesting stories we’ve read, in the hopes of making your day a little bit more insightful. This week we’re focusing on productivity, creativity, and how saying no to work (or projects) can actually lead to more work. Happy reading!
- “Find, Vet and Close the Best Product Managers,” from Firstround.com
- “How to Be Agile in Six Steps,” from AFRweek.com
- “An Extreme Method for Improving Your Habits,” by Mikael Cho, Lifehacker.com
- “How Email is Killing Your Creativity,” by Beth Monaghan, Fortune.com
- “Why Freelancers Should Turn Down More Work,” by David Mahoney, Creativitblog.com
Bonus Story! The most-read blog post of the week: