What We’re Reading This Week
Every week we scour the web to bring you interesting, thought provoking and sometimes down right ridiculous articles! This week we look at new ways to interact with the news; how to get more done and simplify your workflow; agile as an organizational structure and how researchers are identifying the sound of gravity.
- With Quartz’s App, You Don’t Read the News. You Chat With IT – Margaret Rhodes, Wired
- How to Drastically Simplify Your Workflow and Get More Done – Aaron Orendorff, Business Insider
- Aligning Your Organization with an Agile Workforce – Jon Younger and Norm Smallwood, Harvard Business Review
- Full Speed Ahead in 2016! – Liz Pearce, LiquidPlanner
- What Gravitational Waves Sound Like – Allan Adams and Sasha Chapman, The Atlantic
Bonus Story! The most read blog post of the week:
- How to Make Ranged Estimates, by Kevin Crump
Like what you read? Have suggestions? Drop me a note @mmerwin.