Every week we scour the web to bring you interesting, thought-provoking, and sometimes downright ridiculous articles! This week we look at new ways to interact with the news; how to get more done and simplify your workflow; agile as an organizational structure and how researchers are identifying the sound of gravity.
- With Quartz’s App, You Don’t Read the News. You Chat With IT – Margaret Rhodes, Wired
- How to Drastically Simplify Your Workflow and Get More Done – Aaron Orendorff, Business Insider
- Aligning Your Organization with an Agile Workforce – Jon Younger and Norm Smallwood, Harvard Business Review
- Full Speed Ahead in 2016! – Liz Pearce, LiquidPlanner
- What Gravitational Waves Sound Like – Allan Adams and Sasha Chapman, The Atlantic
Bonus Story! The most-read blog post of the week:
- How to Make Ranged Estimates, by Kevin Crump
Like what you read? Have suggestions? Drop us a note in the comments.