We’re thrilled to be featured in “Vendor Landscape: Mid-Market Project Portfolio Management (PPM).” The report, aimed at mid-market organizations looking for a project management solution, offers an overview of eight online vendors who provide collaborative project portfolio management and have a strong market and/or reputational presence among enterprises.
Winning as innovators
Within the vendor landscape, LP was recognized in the Innovator’s quadrant. We agree! Innovation aligns with our original vision and mission that took us to market in 2007: to re-think project management from the ground up and give teams a collaborative, realistic and more productive way of planning projects of all sizes. We remain the first and only priority-based, predictive online PM product; and our estimation feature – one that focuses on ranged estimations based on effort and best/worst case scenarios – is still revolutionary within the PPM market.
Here are a few highlights from Info-Tech’s review of LiquidPlanner:
- Exemplary rating for usability and affordability
- Ideal for teams that collaborate with high degrees of autonomy and geographic separation
- Strong variety of integrations
- Realistic project scheduling
- Unique and effective range-based task estimation feature
- Provides teams flexibility to collaborate and manage their own work
- Supports agility and collaboration
Seven years later, it’s exciting to be playing in a field that is evolving, and is increasingly putting the power of managing projects into the hands of teams for a more unified and collaborative experience. Our goal is to keep innovating and improving our product by continuing to listen to the needs of our customers, and staying ahead of the technology curve. It’s been, and continues to be a grand adventure. Come along!