OMG, we did it again!
We’re thrilled to announce that LiquidPlanner won TWO SIIA Software CODiE Awards this week. For the second year in a row, we won the CODiE for Best Project Management Solution, and yesterday added a new award to the trophy shelf: the CODiE for Best Project Management Mobile Application.
What it means to win a CODiE
This is big news and we’re excited for a number of reasons. For one, it’s an honor to be recognized in a field with other great companies. And secondly, the CODiE is the software and information industry’s only peer-reviewed awards. SIIA, which stands for Software & Information Industry Association, is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industry.
“SIIA’s 2016 Business Technology CODiE Awards recognize the most innovative products impacting businesses across the world,” said Rhianna Collier, VP & Managing Director for the Software & Services Division at SIIA.
And that’s why we did some yelling and high-fiving around the offices after the announcement. But don’t take our word for it—here’s a bit of feedback from the judges:
On the Best Project Management Solution:
- The ability for collaboration is the best in this tool out of all the ones I’ve seen—very intuitive and easy to understand.
- Supports both agile and waterfall; factors in uncertainty; can drag and drop to reprioritize projects.
- This is my favorite system. I would use this one for my workplace if I was the one deciding.
On the Best PM Mobile Application:
- Very easy to follow. Can see progress made by each team/project from mobile device or PC; a high degree of customization is available, real-time updates.
- The product appears to be very versatile and can be used for nearly all types of business models.
A big thanks to our peers for giving us such an amazing and hard-won award. What now? Have a drink or two, yes. Celebrate, yes. But tomorrow morning, we’ll show up to work with renewed determination—and be ready for next year!
Would you like to learn more about why we’re cleaning up at the PM awards? We have a secret sauce. LiquidPlanner is the only predictive scheduling engine on the market. And managing uncertainty is our specialty. To learn more read our white paper, Managing Risk and Uncertainty in Technical Projects: The LiquidPlanner Approach.