If software is eating the world, Agile has become the go-to process for designing, building, testing and deploying it. Everyone from Facebook to Google and IBM use Agile to move business forward, faster. But despite the thousands of companies that have implemented Agile methods, there’s still quite a bit of confusion as to what it is, why it works, and how to implement it successfully.
This week we’re focused on all things Agile and encourage you to head to HBR.com as they have quite a few stories about the the history and value Agile can deliver to those that adopt the principals.
- Embracing Agile – Darrell K. Rigby, Jeff Sutherland and Hirotaka Takeuchi, HBR.com
- Video: A Quick Introduction to Agile Management – HBR Video
- Are Agile, DevOps and Similar certifications Worth It? – Sharon Florentine, CIO.com
- 8 Project Management Skills in High Demand – Moria Alexander, CIO.com
- Five Outcomes of Working with Agility — Matthey Eckstein, Medium.com
Bonus Story! The most read blog post of the week: