Are you using Classic LiquidPlanner to its full potential?
This article pertains to our Classic Product. If interested in the New LiquidPlanner, please visit our Product page.
There are a lot of features in our online project management software that can make your work life easier. Whether you’re new to LiquidPlanner or a self-proclaimed Super-User, here’s a list of features and how to use them to make the projects you manage more efficient and fun.
- New to LiquidPlanner? Start with Creating Project Plans.
Learn how to create a project and review and modify the schedule order. This is a good introduction and refresher
- Save time with Duplicating Projects.
Create a template project that you can duplicate and reuse for all new projects
- Use Comments to replace emails and meetings.
This feature lets team members communicate information within each task, replacing email strings and meeting cycles.
- Use Favorites to create shortcuts.
This feature gives you direct access to a frequently used package or a filter combination.
- See who’s working on what with the Workload Report.
This feature gives you a bird’s eye view of all scheduled work assigned to team members.
- Use Activities to categorize your logged and remaining hours.
This feature lets you designate hours as billable or non-billable and drives valuable analytics.
- See which Task Tips can help you manage projects better.
Learn how to set different task views and create and work with tasks more efficiently.
- Use Portfolio Mode for a clean view of your client list.
You can also print out a PDF file of client portfolios.